My Goal My Ambition

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Massive salutation ladies and gentlemen. Beforehand, thanks for giving me the opportunity and your time for me to describe myself. My name is Ziyan Agil Nur Ramadhan. You can call me Agil. I am 16 years old and now I am in 11th grade.

Looking at my age now, I have to prepare myself as soon as possible. What should I prepare? Of course, my future life. My future life is in my hand. Why should I prepare my future life in this age? I should prepare it soon so I will reach maximum achievement. But I have problem to begin with. I'm so confused about my dreams because my interest and my talents are really the opposite.

First, I want to explain my personality. To be honest, I am an introvert people. I'm not good at blending into a new environment. It doesn't mean that I don't want to make a friend. According to me, one loyal friend is more important for my future life than I have a lot of friends who don't care about me. I'm not ambitious too. Sometimes, I do what I want to do and I do the task only when it’s obliged or when the teacher asks me to hand in the assignment. What I want to do is depending on my mood. But, I will always be responsible for my responsibility. 

Next, I want to tell you about my talents. I have a talent in Mathematics. I found my talent since I was elementary school. I usually participate in Math competitions. When I was in elementary school, I won the third champion in Calistung Competition at the provincial level. My talent had stopped around 4th grade until 6th grade. But, I continue my talent in Mathematics when I was in junior high school. Me and my friend, Fedry Firman, participated in Math Competition. Even though I didn't participate in OSN, I still participate in other competitions. In junior high school, I had participated in so many Math competitions such as CCM, KMNR, and SASMO. In my previous school, SMAN 2 Cimahi, me and my friend Fedry still participate in Math competition. 
I hope I still be able to participate Math competition in SMAN 3 Bandung. When I'm in Senior High School, I found a new talent. My new talent is in Phsysics. So, right now, I'm having talents in Maths and Physics. 

And the last, I want to explain my interest. Math and Phsycic are really fun. But, I doubt them to be my job. My interest is in Music and Art. I like music but I don't play any instrument. I only listen to the song. Besides that, I also like art. I start drawing when I was bored in this pandemic period. I've ever dreamed to be Musician and Comic Artist. However, my talent in Art and Music is lacking. 

To overcome my confusion, now, I'm trying to develop my interset and my talents. I pursue Math and Physics so that I can continue my study at ITB. Besides study at ITB, I develop my hobbies especially in Art. So, my interest and my talent both are useful.

That's all about my dreams, my passions, my talents, my interests, and my activities that I have done. Thank you for your attention.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg

Coversation about Suggestions and Offers