Coversation about Suggestions and Offers

Bill is the new student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

Adam : Welcome to SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. This place is your school right now.
Bill : It's pleasure to be here.
Kayden : Hope you feel at home here.
Bill : Thank you.
Adam : By the way, have you know the extracullicular that exist in here?
Bill : Not yet.
Kayden : I have a good idea. How about watching the extracurricular demo?
Bill : It sounds good.
Adam : Okay. Let's watching the extracullicular demo.

After watching extracullicular demo.

Adam : How do you feel? Isn't the extracullicular here interesting?
Bill : Of course. There's so many extracullicular and they're cool.
Kayden : What about the music extracullicular? I suggest you to join it. You look happy and interest when you watched it.
Bill : I think that extracullicular isn't suitable with me. I really like music, but I don't play any instrument. I just enjoy with it.
Adam : What about the basketball? Sports are very fun. It also make your body more fit.
Bill : I think that isn't suitable either. I'm not talented in sports and music. My talented in academics.
Kayden : Oh, I see. If your talented in academics, I suggest you to join TRILOGI.
Bill : What is that?
Kayden : TRILOGI is the extracullicular that active in the academics. For further information about it, you can ask to the extracullicular chairman or to another member.
Bill : Wow, fantastic. This extracullicular will be suitable with me. How to join in this extracullicular?
Adam : I don't know. But, I will take you to chairman of TRILOGI extracullicular. I know him. You can ask to him about TRILOGI extracullicular.
Bill : Okay. Thanks a lot.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg

My Goal My Ambition